ON ORDERS OVER £150 (excluding VAT)
How to make a Body Butter
Body Butter Formulation
I am thrilled to share this recipe with you all and to help those suffering with Eczema or Psoriasis. This enables dry, itchy skin to start healing and feel smooth again, replenishing and protecting your skin. This Cocoa and Shea Body Butter is the one for you…
-2.5 ounces Raw organic cocoa butter
-3.5 ounces Raw organic unrefined shea butter
-3 tablespoons organic apricot oil
-1 teaspoon vanilla extract (optional, adds scent)
-1/2 teaspoon vegetable glycerine
1. Weigh out the butters.
2. Shave the cocoa butter and add it to a bowl submerged in water and bring the water to a boil. This will melt the cocoa butter while keeping it raw.
3. Add the shea butter to a bowl and mix until it becomes very smooth.
4. Slowly drizzle in the coco butter, apricot oil vanilla, and vegetable glycerin.
5. Blend together until velvety and creamy.
6. Transfer lotion mixture to glass jars. The lotion will be soft and will harden as it cools.
Store at Room Temperature
Please Share your healing stories with us at Makers Ingredients, we love to know how our products are helping your everyday life.